Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 7, 2011

My last holiday to Indonesia

I live in Australia for the past 3,5 years. I have been back home few times since I moved to Australia. I recently went back home for holiday. This time holiday was the longest holiday I've had which was more than 2 months, very long holiday, but no complaints at all just the fact that the pollution and the traffic jam in Jakarta are crazy and can not be tolerances, but that still a beautiful things to experienced.
AfterI am returned to Australia few days ago I realize how beautiful things are in Indonesia, even I missed the traffic jam and the pollution that I was complaints about. I missed also the people, the kids, the value of life, the culture, the harmony, the tolerances, smiling faces around the country, all those things make me want to always go back there and enjoying my self with the diversity they have.
My messages to this point is, for everyone out there who loves Indonesia or someone who is now enjoying holiday in Indonesia, please appreciate more for every single bite of Indonesia because you will regret if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment